How to download youtube videos in Mobile Gallery: YouTube is the largest video platform out there The platform hosts millions of videos, from funny clips to reviews, tutorials, and more. Who doesn’t love watching videos online on YouTube, right?
Do you want to save YouTube videos on your mobile’s internal or external storage? If your answer is yes, then you have come to the right place, how to download YouTube videos to the mobile gallery? Stay connected with us till the end to know and follow our posts till the end. So friends, without delay let’s start the article.
As you know there is no direct option to download YouTube videos to phone storage or gallery from the official YouTube app. We all watch many videos on YouTube according to our needs or desires, so sometimes we need to download YouTube videos for editing, sharing, watching later, etc, on our phone storage.
But we cannot do that as there is no option in the YouTube app. But you don’t have to worry because we have given step-by-step methods on how to save youtube videos to the mobile gallery.
What is YouTube?
YouTube is an American online video-sharing and social media platform. It was launched on February 14, 2005, by Steve Chen, Chad Hurley, and Javed Karim. YouTube is currently the second most visited website after Google, owned by Google. YouTube has over 2.5 billion monthly users. More than 1 billion hours of video are watched on YouTube every day.
YouTube is a free video-sharing website that makes it easy to watch online videos. You can also create and upload videos on YouTube. You’ll find all kinds of videos on YouTube, like – adorable cats, weird cooking demos, fun science lessons, quick fashion tips, movies, shows, and more. You can watch, like, share, comment, and upload your own videos. The video service can be accessed through PCs, laptops, tablets, and mobile phones.
How to download youtube videos in Mobile gallery
Hello friends, are you trying to save YouTube videos to your mobile gallery but can’t? So, no need to worry, there are many ways to save YouTube videos. In this post, I am going to discuss 5 methods by which you can save YouTube videos to your Android gallery.
They can download videos through the official YouTube app without any app, you can download videos using Tubemate, the VidMate app, through saverfrom.net website, or using the Videoder apk. Read the details below to know how you can download YouTube videos through these websites and apps and all the step-by-step procedures that you need to follow to download videos. So friends, let’s find out.
1. How to save youtube videos to a gallery without the app?
In this way, you don’t need to download YouTube videos from any application or website. You just need to download YouTube videos from the YouTube app to your phone’s gallery or storage. So friends, follow these steps to know how to download.
What you need to remember to save YouTube videos to a gallery without an app If you want to download YouTube videos to a phone gallery, you must have an SD card inserted into your smartphone. If you don’t have an SD card, you can’t save YouTube videos through the YouTube app.
To download YouTube videos to a mobile gallery without the app, follow the below steps:-
- First, you open the YouTube app and tap on Account.
- Then you tap on the Settings option.
- Then you click on the download option.
- Now you need to enable the “Use SD card” option.
- Then, open the YouTube video you want to download.
- Tap the download button. As soon as you tap this option, the video will start downloading and once the download is complete, it will appear in your mobile gallery and also in the SD card storage.
- Also, you can check the download status by tapping on Library and then the Download button.
By following the above method, you can download videos from YouTube to a mobile gallery without any software or app, or website using the official YouTube application.
Read also: Free Fire Diamond Hack 99,999
2. How to download youtube videos in mobile gallery using Y2mate?
You can download YouTube videos to your mobile gallery using Y2mate. In this method, you don’t need to insert the SD card into your phone. The YouTube video will be saved to your gallery on your phone’s internal storage.
You just need to copy the link to the YouTube videos that you want to download and then just paste the link onto the y2mate.com website. Then follow these steps to find out what you need to do:
- Open the videos which you want to download and tap the share button.
- Tap to the ‘copy link’ option which will copy the link of the particular youtube video.
- Open the browser and visit the y2mate.com website.
- Long press the cursor and paste the link of a particular youtube video that you had copied. (After pasting tap the arrow button for further processing, if the process does not start)
- Scroll below and tap the download option according to the resolution of the video which you would like as the video option will be automatically selected. (You can also download to another format such as mp3, & audio.
- By following the above step-by-step process, you have come to know How to download youtube videos in a mobile gallery using the y2mate website?
3. How to download youtube videos in a mobile gallery using saver from?
Savefrom.net is a website that allows you to download any YouTube video from a link. So, you can download any YouTube video to your mobile phone storage or gallery by pasting this website link.
Follow the below procedure to save YouTube videos to a mobile gallery using the saverfrom.net website:-
- Open any youtube videos and tap on the share button and then press the copy link option to copy the youtube video link.
- Open the browser and visit the saverfrom.net website.
- Paste the link in the box the link which you had copied from a specific youtube video and then tap the download button.
- Select the resolution or format according to your need and then tap the download button.
- As you tap the download button then that particular video will start downloading on your phone storage.
By following the above procedure, you would have known well how to download youtube videos in a mobile gallery using the savefrom.net website.
4. How to save youtube videos in a mobile gallery using Vidmate apk?
Vidmate app is a good app, using this app you can save youtube videos in a mobile gallery. You will not find this app in the play store. You need to install the Vidmate apk from the website through the browser. After that, you have to share the video on YouTube and download the Vidmate apk app.
Follow the below procedure on How to Download a video from Vidmate to the gallery:-
- Download and install the Vidmate application on your smartphone. Visit the vidmatepp.com website and tap the official download button to download the Vidmate apk.
- As the Vidmate app is downloaded on your Mobile then install it.
- open the youtube video which you have to download from your mobile gallery.
- Tap on the share button and then tap on the Vidmate icon.
- Now, you will be redirected to the Vidmate app. So, select the resolution according to your wish or need.
- Tap the download button.
- Now, downloading will start and also you can see the downloading status by tapping on the download icon. As the video is downloaded then you will be able to see it in the gallery app.
By following the above-given methods, you can save YouTube videos to your mobile gallery using the Vidmate application.
5. How to save youtube videos in mobile gallery android using Videoder?
Videoder is an application similar to Vidmate which also provides the facility to download YouTube videos to mobile galleries. It works same as vidmate app. You just need to share youtube videos in the Videoder app and download those videos by selecting quality or resolution. Follow the below steps to download YouTube videos to the mobile gallery using this app:-
- Visit the videoder.com website and tap on the download option to download the Videoder application on your smartphone.
- Install the Videoder app on your mobile which you have downloaded.
- Open the youtube videos and tap on the share button and then tap on the Videoder icon.
- Tap to the resolution of which you want to download.
- Finally, tap on the Start download option. Now, the video will start downloading and as the video is downloaded then it will also appear in the mobile gallery.
6. How to save youtube videos in mobile gallery android using NewPipe?
NewPipe is an open-source Android application that can be used to download YouTube videos for free. It is worth mentioning that this lightweight app does not use any proprietary YouTube API or Google’s Play Services.
NewPipe aims to provide its users with the original YouTube app experience without displaying any annoying ads. Some notable features of this app are:
- Search for videos
- Open Video in Kodi
- Tor/Orbot, 1080p/2k/4k support available
- Subtitles, playlists, queuing, history support
Downloading videos is very easy and provides a fast download speed. It offers you various file formats and resolutions to download YouTube videos and audio files. Other notable features of the app include channel subscription, video pop-up mode, 4K support, multiple themes, etc.
Overall, NewPipe is one of the best free YouTube downloaders with no in-app purchases or ads How do you download YouTube videos on Android using NewPipe? You can download YouTube videos to the mobile gallery by following the steps given below. Follow the procedure below:-
- Install the application.
- Open the app and search for the video you want to download in the search bar.
- Click on your desired video from the search results.
- Tap on the download button and select the quality and format of the file. You can also edit the filename.
- Click OK, and your download link will be generated automatically.
You can download your favorite YouTube videos to phone storage using the above-mentioned apps and websites. There are also some other apps and websites, using which you can download YouTube videos. Like –arkTube,Snaptube,InsTube,YT3 YouTube Downloader,YMusic,TubeMate and Telegram etc.
Read also: Free Fire Diamond Hack 99,999
How to download short videos from youtube to a gallery?
If you want to download YouTube short videos to your mobile gallery but don’t understand how to download them, then friends don’t need to worry. You can easily save it to your mobile gallery. Read our post till the end to know how to do it and follow the steps to download short videos.
To download youtube shorts you just need to follow the website or app method without an app or without a website method. If you want to download any video through the website, you first tap the share button, copy the link and paste the link to that UTB video downloader website just like a normal YouTube video. Then click on the download button to download.
Also, if you download YouTube short videos to your phone storage through the app, you only need to share those YouTube video downloader apps.
Read also: aadhar card mobile number update
Advantages and Disadvantages of using YouTube
There are many advantages and disadvantages of using YouTube.
Let’s go guys, first, we will see what are the benefits:
- Free of cost:
Uploading videos and sharing content is free on YouTube. No money is used for uploading a video or creating a channel. It costs you nothing to like any video, share any video, and follow any channel.
2. A simple way to share:
YouTube is easy to use and also very easy to share YouTube videos. Sharing a large number of informative videos is very easy and can be shared in an interesting and entertaining way. We can not only share videos but we can use methods like voting or updating posts which make it more entertaining.
3. Can earn money:
Videos shared on youtube can also be a great way of earning revenue. By making interesting videos many viewers are attracted which is needed for monetization of the channel that gives a place for earning some money. Many brands and businesses attract to the channels which have more viewers and they give money for playing advertisements or directly endorsing brands by the vloggers. Youtube is a great source for earning if learn how to make great videos that are helpful in attracting brands’ business. For monetization, the rule is to get 1000 subscribers and 4000 watching hours of videos are needed. After this, anyone can start earning.
Disadvantages of Youtube
There are some disadvantages to youtube
1 . Vulgarity:
There are many videos on YouTube with good content but due to variety and easy access, many people abuse the platform and share inappropriate content. For this reason, children should not be used without parents.
2. Bullying and defamation:
This platform is sometimes misused for trolling and defaming others. It’s easy to make a video on a celebrity or a famous person and defame them for no reason and sometimes people intentionally make comments that troll them. This type of video is easily found and gets more views so it is intentionally made to get viewers.
3. Earning money is difficult:
Uploading video is easy on youtube and also sharing any content but gaining an audience and views is not easy. A shortage of views and subscribers can affect monetization and thus affect earnings.
Can we download all youtube videos to phone storage?
Yes, you can download any YouTube video to your phone storage, gallery, or any external storage. There will be no problem while downloading any type of video uploaded on YouTube.
You can easily save any YouTube video you want to your mobile.
Why are youtube downloaded videos not showing in the gallery?
Your downloaded YouTube videos are not showing up in the gallery because you haven’t turned on the USE SD card option on YouTube. So those videos will be downloaded in the youtube download section which you can watch offline also. You can follow the process of downloading YouTube videos to the mobile gallery given in this article.
Hello, friends I hope you have read our post completely and you understand how to download YouTube videos to mobile galleries using different methods. I have discussed in this post, a total of 5 ways to save videos from YouTube to a mobile gallery. So, you can use any method as per your wish.
Thank you very much for sticking with us till the end. Bookmark us at Techyindia.com to get more posts like this.