How to take screenshot in samsung m12: Hello friends, if you are a Samsung Galaxy M12 user and you are visiting our website techyindia.com to know How to take screenshot in samsung m12 of this mobile then you have come to the right place. Friends check our post till the end and know how to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy M12.
If you just got a new Samsung Galaxy M12, you might be wondering how to take a screenshot. Most Samsung phones have the same or similar method for taking screenshots. I am going to discuss how to take screenshots in this post. So friends you must stay connected with us till the end and follow the methods which will help you to take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy 12 phone. So friends without wasting time let’s start today’s article.
Before starting the procedures I am going to discuss the Samsung Galaxy M12 smartphone. So friends let’s know about the Samsung Galaxy M12 mobile.
- 1 About the Samsung Galaxy M12 – how to take screenshot in samsung m12
- 2 How to take Screenshot in Samsung m12 (2023) – how to take screenshot in samsung m12
- 3 Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy M12 via Third-Party App – how to take screenshot in samsung m12
- 4 How to View the Taken Screenshots? how to take screenshot in samsung m12
- 5 Conclusion
About the Samsung Galaxy M12 – how to take screenshot in samsung m12
Samsung Galaxy M12 is a perfect smartphone. You will get this smartphone for under 15000 rupees. The mobile is powered by Android 11, v11.0 operating system, One UI 3.1, with 8nm power efficient Exynos850 (Octa Core 2.0GH. Samsung Galaxy M12 full specifications at a glance.
Samsung Galaxy M12 mobile was launched on 5th February 2021. The phone comes with a 6.50-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 720×1600 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Samsung Galaxy M12 is powered by an octa-core processor. It comes with 3GB, 4GB, and 6GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy M12 runs Android and is powered by a 6000mAh battery.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy M12 on the rear packs a quad camera setup featuring a 48-megapixel (f/2.0) primary camera; a 5-megapixel (f/2.2) camera; a 2-megapixel (f/2.4) camera, and a 2-megapixel (f/2.4) camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring an 8-megapixel sensor with an f/2.2 aperture.
Read also: Free Fire 50000 Diamond hack
The Samsung Galaxy M12 runs One UI Core based on Android and packs 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 1000GB) with a dedicated slot. The Samsung Galaxy M12 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) mobile that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Samsung Galaxy M12 measures 164.00 x 75.90 x 9.70mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 221.00 grams. It was launched in Attractive Black, Elegant Blue, and Trendy Emerald Green colors.
Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy M12 include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, USB Type-C, Wi-Fi Direct, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
How to take Screenshot in Samsung m12 (2023) – how to take screenshot in samsung m12
Stay connected with us till the end to know how to take screenshots on Samsung m12 (2023). In this post, I will discuss the 7 best methods to take Samsung M12 screenshots. These methods I have discussed below you can take screenshots of the Samsung m12 smartphone by following the methods well. So without wasting time let’s start today’s article.
7 Ways to Take Screenshots on Samsung Galaxy M12:
1. Galaxy M12 Screenshot – Hardware Keys
The first method to take a screenshot of your Galaxy M12 is to use the physical keys on the phone’s side. This is the traditional method that is used the most.
Grab your phone, and press the power button, and the volume down button at the same time. Do not release the keys until the screen flashes white. This indicates that a screenshot has been taken. After the screen flashes white, a small menu bar will appear at the bottom of the screen. The menu will have three buttons. The first button is to edit and crop the image. The second button is to enable Scroll Capture, while the third button is to share the image on social media.
Read also: free fire free diamond
2. How to take a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy M12 using gestures
If you want a sophisticated way to take a screenshot on the Galaxy M12, Samsung has you covered with its gesture feature. The device allows you to capture screen images with a swipe gesture, but you need to activate it first. Here’s how you can do it. You follow the steps given below.
- Unlock your Samsung Galaxy M12.
- Go to Advanced Functions and access.
- Now go to the section Movements and gestures and access.
- Find the ” Swipe to capture” section and turn it to blue to activate it.
You have successfully activated the ‘Swipe to capture feature on your Galaxy M12. Now you can use it to capture your screen. Once you’ve opened the content you want to capture on the screen, follow these steps to take the capture.
- Place your palm on the side of the screen.
- Now drag it across the screen.
- The system will detect your gesture and take a screenshot for you.
3. How to take screenshots in Samsung M12, with the “volume down” & power buttons
This is actually the easiest way to take screenshots not only on Samsung smartphones but generally on all Android smartphones. You just follow the below steps to know how to take screenshots of the Samsung M12 with volume down” and power button.
- First of all, make sure that you’re currently on the page or screen that you want to take a screenshot of.
- Now, quickly press and release the “volume down“, and press and release the “Power button” to take a screenshot (you need to do this very quickly).
- Alternatively, you can press and release the volume down & power buttons at once instead of pressing them one after the other.
- And once you’ve gotten the combo right, the screenshot will be captured.
After taking a screenshot, you’ll find a roll option at the bottom of your phone’s screen, and from there you can quickly share the screenshot, crop, edit, or even take a “scroll shot” by pressing the down arrow.
And that’s how to take a screenshot using the volume down and power button combination. But what if you find it difficult to press both buttons at the right time?
But no need to worry let’s come to another method.
4. How to take a screenshot by using Samsung’s Assistant menu button
This way, instead of trying to hit the volume down and power buttons at the same time, you get a virtual assistant button at the edge of your screen, so whenever you want to take a screenshot, all you have to do is press the button to pull up the assistant menu, and then, at the bottom Select the Screenshot button as shown from the screenshots.
Here’s how to activate it. Follow the steps given below:
- First of all, find your way down to your phone’s main settings page.
- When in there, locate and tap on the “Accessibility” settings option.
- And from accessibility, go to “Interaction and dexterity“.
- Now locate the “Assistant menu” option with a toggle button in front of it.
- And simply tap on this button to get it activated
- When activated, you will see a small menu button placed either on the left or right edge of your phone screen.
- And when you tap on this button, it brings up a menu of options, so simply locate the one that says “Screenshot” from there, and tap on it to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy M12 phone.
5. How to take a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy M12 using Google Assistant
The Galaxy M12 has two smart assistants: Google Assistant and Samsung Bixby. Both assistants are good and you can use them to take a screenshot. However, we think Google Assistant is better with voice recognition, so we’ll use Google Assistant to take a screenshot. Once you open the content you want to screen capture, follow these steps to take a screenshot
- Say “Ok! Google” or” Hey! Google » to activate the Google Assistant.
- Once the Google Assistant is activated, say “Take a screenshot.“
- Let the wizard process your voice command and take the screenshot for you.
After taking the screenshot on your Galaxy M12, touch the captured image to edit it or drag it to delete it.
Samsung offers the Bixby service, which lets you capture a screenshot using voice commands. Setting up Bixby voice commands on your Samsung mobile phone is easy if your device has that option.
Follow the steps to take a screenshot using Bixby voice commands on your Samsung Galaxy M12:
- First of all, make sure that Voice wake-up is on.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Just Say “Hi, Bixby” > And, say “Take a screenshot.“
Perfect, your captured screen will be available in your smartphone gallery.
7. How to screenshot part of your Galaxy’s screen using Smart Select
If you want to screenshot a specific part of your screen instead of the whole thing, you can use the Smart Select feature. It also lets you crop your screenshot before taking it, ensuring you capture only the important things.
To use Smart Select, you need to enable the Edge Panel feature. Then follow the steps below to know what you need to do:
1. Open the Settings app and tap Display, and then Edge screen.
2. Tap Edge panels to see all the available panel options.
3. The first one, Apps edge, is probably enabled already. Tap Smart select to turn it on too.
Once you’ve turned it on, here’s how to capture a portion of the screen with Smart Select:
1. Set up the screen with the content you want to screenshot.
2. Swipe from the upper-right edge of the screen towards the upper-left.
3. Swipe until you see the Smart select options. If you have more than one panel activated, you might need to swipe a few times.
4. When you see the Smart select panel, tap the tool you want, like the rectangle.
5. Position and resize the screenshot selection, and then tap Done.
6. When you’re ready, tap the Save button at the bottom of the screen (it’s a downward-pointing arrow) to save the selection to the Gallery.
If you’re using a Galaxy Note8, you can also take out your S Pen to activate the Air Command feature, and then pick Smart select from the menu that appears.
Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy M12 via Third-Party App – how to take screenshot in samsung m12
For taking screenshots, you will find many third-party apps on the play store that you can use to take screenshots. Likewise, we are going to discuss 3 third-party apps that you can use to take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy M12 mobile. These are third-party apps we don’t tell you to use, use them at your own risk. So friends let’s start today’s article.
- AZ Screen Recorder
AZ Screen Recorder is a screen recorder app. Its primary function is recording your screen as a video. However, this app, and most like it, have a screen capture function as well. We like AZ Screen Recorder because it has no time limits, no watermarks, no ads, and a simple UI along with a countdown timer and some very light video editing features as well. It’s a good one-two punch for screen recording and screen capturing. We have a list of the best apps that do this toward the top of the article if you want to investigate other options. Screen mirroring apps like Visor can help a lot as well.
Read also: Jaa Lifestyle Login
2. Screen Master
Screen Master is a powerful screenshot app. It offers more features than stock functionality. Some of the features include different image annotation methods, full web page capture, a floating button for quick access, and more. You can even capture an entire web page by copying and pasting the URL into the app. There are also some other fun things like shaking your device to grab the screen. The Pro version removes ads and adds some other small features.
3. Screenshot Touch
Screenshot Touch is one of the more serious screenshot apps. It features an overlay and a persistent notification for fast access. Some other features include an image cropper, scroll capture (for longer screenshots), whole web page capture, screen recording, and more. You can also capture screenshots by shaking the phone and other such actions. This is definitely a step above what your phone can do on its own. The free version has advertising. The premium version removes ads and adds a few other features.
How to View the Taken Screenshots? how to take screenshot in samsung m12
There are many ways to view screenshots on Samsung Galaxy M12. You can use a gallery app or a file manager to view them.
Gallery app: The default gallery app that comes with the Samsung Galaxy M12 phone provides a way to view all the screenshots taken on your device. You can find it in the app drawer and open it by tapping on it.
File Manager: If you have installed a different file manager, you can also use that. You will need to open the file manager and go to its “Pictures” section, where all your screenshots will be available for viewing.
For more read this post also:
- Free Fire Diamond Hack 99,999 – Free Fire Redeem Code [17th October Free Diamond Updated Tricks 2023]
- Free Fire 50000 Diamond hack free without human verification Free in 2023 (Latest Updated)
- RBLX LAND Codes (2023) – Rewards, Wiki, Free Robux
- Unblocked Games 2023 – WTF, 66, 76, 911, World
- youtube to mp3: Easy Ways to Convert YouTube Videos to MP3 (2023)
Hello friends, you discussed in this post capturing screenshots on Samsung Galaxy M12. We hope you learned a lot from this article and found it helpful.
Thank you very much for sticking with us till the end. Bookmark our website techyindia.com to get this kind of post.